Instructions for two-years B.Ed. course
1. The Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form and follow other instructions issued from time to time.
2. The candidates should also remain vigilant and get in touch with the College management at the appropriate time in case of non-receipt of study material, admit card/roll number, examination date sheet, result etc.
3. The candidates should ensure to submit proof of teaching experience in a school/ other educational institutions duly certified by Headmaster/Principal on the attached prescribed format.
4. Admission Form attached with this Prospectus duly filled in and signed by the candidate and father/guardian may be submitted to the Directorate along with other required documents.
5. The candidature of a candidate is liable to be cancelled in case of non-payment of any type of dues/fee or part thereof and/or for non-submission of any document. It can, however, be restored during the session on payment of balance dues with late fee and the required documents along with the revival fee, as the case may be. If the outstanding dues are not remitted and the required documents are not submitted before the termination of the theory examination and roll number is not issued to the candidate for the annual examination, his/her candidature shall not be revived in any case thereafter. Such a candidate can, however, seek admission afresh in the subsequent session to become eligible to appear in the university examination after paying all the dues afresh, however, no adjustment/refund of fee paid in previous session will be allowed.
6. The Management has not authorized any Agency/Institution or appointed any Agent to deal with any matter relating to admissions, examinations or other related matters. The candidates seeking admission to this course are advised to contact college management directly.
7. The students are advised to bring with them their identity cards issued by the College to enable it to extend prompt service whenever they visit the College for any purpose during the course.
8. The candidates should ensure timely submission of all required documents and fees as mentioned in the Prospectus failing which it will solely be responsibility of the students for any consequences including withholding of the Admit Card/Roll No. Slip, debarring him/her from appearing in the University examinations without any notice.
9. The change of address, if any, should be communicated immediately by the candidates, mentioning their name, father’s name, class, session etc. to the Directorate failing which the Directorate will not be responsible for no-reply or late reply from the University.
10. Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of admission after declaration of merit list.
11. The original certificate(s), if asked for checking the eligibility will be returned after Verification.
12. In case of submission of forged/bogus documents by any candidate, the matter may be referred to the police for investigation and registration of an FIR in the case, besides cancellation of his/her admission and disqualification from the University.
13. Non-Return of Original Documents: The candidates must contact the college management within one month from the date of the commencement of the University examination in theory papers for the return of their original documents, after which no claim of any candidate for the return of his/her documents by the college shall be entertained and the College will not be responsible for any consequences there of.